- The opinions expressed by the contributors are unique to each individual and do not necessarily represent the views of Path with Art as an organization.
- Your privacy is important to us. If you have any concerns regarding privacy, please contact the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No personal phone numbers or email addresses are to be published on the blog.
- If a contributor wants to remain anonymous, the contributor should indicate this information on their submission form. The editors will publish the content without attribution, using the word anonymous in place of a name.
- While the purpose of this blog is not self promotion, contributors may choose to share links to their personal blog, website, Etsy, or other social media accounts. We prefer that contributors add the links to their author bio on WordPress, though we may allow personal links on a blog post with editorial discretion.
- As is standard practice at Path with Art, the creator of a work is the copyright holder, unless otherwise specifically stated. You grant to Path with Art a non-exclusive worldwide license to host this content on the following Path with Art web properties. The same applies to any written word, from poetry and short stories to any post created by the submitter. If a creator does not have a WordPress contributor profile, then credit will be given to the contributor in the text by an editor and the copyright of the work remains with that contributor. If you have any questions or concerns, or need clarification, please contact the editors via email@example.com.
Limit of Liability
- We limit our liability to the fullest extent allowed by law. Path with Art will not be liable for any unintentional damage, any actual, incidental, or consequential damage, or for any loss or claim of any kind. Some jurisdictions do not allow us to have a broad limit on our liability. If you live in one of those jurisdictions, some of these limitations may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the services or with any statement in these terms, your sole remedy is to stop using the services.
Questions, comments, or concerns? Please contact Bex Lipps, Community Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org