Have you written a poem you would like to share? Or a short story?
Did you finish a painting? Or a collage?
Do you have a favorite book? Movie? Want to share your thoughts about it?
Would you like to thank a teaching artist, a creative mentor, or someone else?
We would love to see what you have created! All who are part of the Path with Art community are welcome and invited to contribute to this community blog.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
- Fill out the online submission form at the bottom of this page, OR
- Send an email with content to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- If the contributor has a WordPress account, create a draft of content on WordPress
Contributors are encouraged to start and save a draft of their work elsewhere (i.e. a Google or Word doc).
If you don’t have access to the internet, contact email@example.com to arrange another submission option.
- Path with Art is a diverse and inclusive community. We support artistic expression, however, we do not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, defamatory, or disrespectful actions or behaviors of any kind.
- We recognize the power of creative expression to heal from the effects of trauma. Please note that a Content Warning (CW) or Trigger Warning (TW) may be added at the top of any post that contains potentially triggering material, including but not limited to violence, substance use, graphic language, or sexual assault.
- Credit sources appropriately. Check your facts and quotations, and always cite the original source of text and images you use. Here’s a quick guide on how to cite sources: How to Cite Sources in a Blog Post
- Contributors may not use the blog for malicious or illegal activity, such as distributing viruses or anything criminal.
- Path with Art blog editors will make reasonable efforts to work with you to ensure a post is consistent with Path with Art’s organizational mission and blog guidelines. This may include offering suggestions of edits to your post to make it the best post possible.
- Path with Art & blog editors maintain editorial discretion on blog content. We reserve the right to reject a submission for any reason.
- We encourage everyone to take care of themselves while creating content for the blog. It’s okay to stop and take a break if you need to.
Questions, comments, or concerns? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org